How do you mute groups/conversations?
Crugo can allow you to mute conversations in groups/direct conversations. Muting groups is very straightforward and can be utilised at any given time.
When we are with clients or we are busy with projects, tasks and workflows, we do not want to be bombarded with notifications from X, Y and Z. We can mute groups which will stop us from receiving notifications from our specific Crugo conversations. When you mute a specific person or group, they will go into the “unseen” section on the left-hand side of the screen which means that you can read all notifications that you muted, at a later stage.
Please see below how to mute groups;
- Click and select the group/individual that you would like to mute. Once you have selected that specific conversation you will need to locate the “Bell” icon button, located in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Click the bell to mute the conversation/group. This will change the colour of this button to orange with a small line running through it.
3. Now that this group is muted, you will not receive any notifications or noises from your device related to that specific group/conversation. Letting you progress with your working day.
4. Although this group/conversation is now muted, you will receive “Unseen” notifications, when you're ready to unmute the specific chat, you can still catch up on what you have missed. When you're less busy, you can catch up on all unseen activity.
5. To unmute the group/conversation, you will need to click and select the specific group and click on the “bell” button in the top right-hand corner to unmute.