If you are anything like me, and you're part of lots of different groups within Crugo. There are a couple of groups which I use frequently to speak to my team. This article will show you how to Pin/Unpin groups.
- To prioritise a group and pin this group at the very top of the page you will need to select the group you would like to pin and click the 3 dots located in the top right-hand corner.
2. Go ahead and select "Pin Group".
3. Once you have selected the "Pin Group" button, you will now see that on the group section of your account, the group is now prioritised and pinned at the top of the account.
NOTE: If you were to pin 3 different groups, the last group you pinned will be placed at the top of your group's section. Make sure if you want a specific group to be at the top of the page, that you pin this group last.
4. To unpin the group, you need to select the 3 located in the top right-hand corner and select "Unpin Group".
5. This will now remove your group from the top of the group's section and will put it back in its original place.
Note: this is the same process for your individual conversations.